Nutrition consulting 1:1
We start with an initial in-depth ‘Let’s explore’ appointment of 60-90 minutes, which I will follow up with an assessment. From that point on, you can use that on your own, or if you need some guidance, you can book follow-up appointments (see below), or you can integrate that into the ‘Transform your health’ package.
Click here to book.
What happens during:
- ‘Let’s explore’ initial appointment ($175): I will review your health status, dietary habits, and lifestyle during our 60 to 90-minute appointment, as well as all the other forms I will have sent by email for you to fill before our session. After the session, I will provide a nutrition health assessment. Next step: if we both agree on starting on your better health journey together, you can either book another appointment (one hour long ,or 30 minutes) or you can integrate your initial appointment into the ‘Transform your health’ package.
- ‘Transform your health’ package ($395): This includes the initial “Let’s explore’ appointment, two 1-hour and one 30-minute follow-up appointments, and unlimited email support.
- 1-hour follow-up appointment ($110): Assess your progress and decide on the next steps.
- 30-minute follow-up appointment ($60): Assess your progress and decide on the next steps
- ‘Build a healthy pantry and kitchen’ appointment (recommended 1 hour) ($95): We chat about what it takes to build a healthy kitchen and pantry while keeping an eye on the budget: healthy staples, non-toxic kitchen cookware, choice of storage containers and more. This includes a sample weekly shopping list and menu planning.
Click here to book.
Feature pieces, blog posts (ghostwriting included). Let’s chat! Here are some links to my most recent pieces:
- What Happens in the Gut…Goes All the Way to the Lungs
- The Reality of Burnout
- What Neuroplasticity Means for Aging
- Rewilding Urban Spaces
Want to see more, including my latest feature articles? Check out my writing space (and why I love clouds).
Corporate workshops, talks and group coaching
There are ways to inspire a healthier culture within your company, which translates into fewer sick days, a sunnier work environment and why not, higher productivity. This can be done via a workshop focusing on better food choices and eating habits, or group coaching. Let me know if I can be of help.